Wednesday 13 January 2010

More features...


Well, I spent time reorganising the layout of the photo view and made it make more sense. The view now either gives picture loading options *or* shows the twitter prompt and "send" button. It also asks the user if they actually want to post the update :-)

Last night I decided to look at one of the most essential features in an iPhone picture displaying app - multi-touch zooming and pinching! I borrowed some code, which sort of works quite well after some tweaking, so I'll leave it as is for now. It's a little quirky, so I'll revisit it again after I get the off line storage completed. This might not happen till a future release, depends on time. I want to get the camera feature out asap, and the lack of off-line storage is one of the things that really bugs me about the app, as it is next to useless if the feed goes down.

Oh, and there's a pic - the image *is* zoomed, but you can't really tell obviously without looking at the original image ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment