Thursday 10 September 2009

DoodUrls 1.2 is done!

I've updated the DoodUrls Air app to include all of the functionality I plan to add to version 1.x - anything else is going to be "bug fixing" till I start the 2.x line (which will include more elements from the feed and the ability to add images!) I like Flex a lot, it has an extremely low entry level (as itis pretty straight forward syntax wise) and with Air, it is actually really useful too.

I've opted for PayPal donation in this version - there just doesn't seem to be anyone doing Flex or Air ad serving that I can work with :-(

I'll send to the DooUrls guys, and they can release and I'll post back a link to the official download!

Onwards towards the iPhone version - this will duplicate the current 1.x line. I hope to have a beta by Monday (but that may not happen if I get tied up too badly in real life this weekend..) Fingers crossed!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment