Sunday 13 September 2009

Progress on the iPhone DoodUrls app

Well, the app now works in the simulator. Loads the feed and then the images in that feed. Unfortunately life is never simple and the device crashed hard with a bus error :-( I don't expect it'll be too hard to fix, but it's too late to look at it tonight. I'm off on a night of Market Research tomorrow evening (IRISH WHISKEY!!!) and so I'll not be able to work on the code again till Tuesday evening. *sigh*. I'm hoping to get it working this week and tested before I leave for Canada in 2 and a bit weeks.

On another note - I set this blog up so that I can post as me - YAY! I suspect I'll just post as me and never using the Rat Cow account. I was going to go off on some overly complex "me posts certain stuff" and "Rat Cow posts other stuff", but to be honest it's just me either way :-) I might use the distinction at some point - but for now we are one and the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment